Tuesday, June 29, 2010

LL-210 Prospector

Hey guys, it's me, -AlexR-, from Flickr. I've been a part of the Un-Sung Brick for a while now, but I haven't been able to figure out how to post and such. I've finally figured it out, and I'm delighted to blog this amazing creation by Spacie 11.


LL-210 Prospector
Originally uploaded by spacie 11

Spacie 11's LL-210 Prospector is an amazing little creation that stays true to the Classic Space color scheme, and it uses some very interesting techniques. It has a very spider-ish vibe to it, and the legs have to be my favorite part, and the emblems on there add a nice touch.

All in all, this MOC is fantastic, and for sure deserves to be blogged.

While I'm still getting used to how the blog works, my posts may not be as well organized as everyone elses. -Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment